For many years the dolphins have been teaching me about the power of their sounds in the ocean.
- They have directed their sounds to me from a distance to test my hearing.
- They have experimented with high whistles and low chortles.
- They have faced me full-on and sonared me until I feel the frequency in my medulla* center.
- They speak into my hydrophones teaching me about sounds that affect humans.
- They have leaped into the air and sent their sounds to me in my boat while they are airborne.
- They have taken me deep into the ocean, side by side, and when we are 50 feet down and skimming the sand they have sent a piercing tone into my entire body.
- They talk to me with invisible frequencies that enter the intelligence in my cells and communicate their messages.
- They send me acoustic holographic pictures.
- They have taught me to locate them in the ocean by sending out my own sonar and sensitively recognizing their imprint in the ocean.
- They have taught me the difference between their playing tones, their traveling tones, their nursery group songs and their feeding sounds.
- They have responded to my vibrational song that I sing through my snorkel.
- They have responded to my attempts to mimic their sounds.
- They have taught me to communicate by making high pitched sounds while simultaneously feeling my love for them and speaking/thinking my wishes to them.
- They confirm my ability to do this by responding to my thoughts and requests.
I have known for a long time the power of the dolphins' sounds as I take people who are ill to meet the dolphins in the ocean, as I take children who are dying to meet the dolphins, as I swim with women who have been abused and women who are pregnant and people who are searching for a new life. The dolphins help those who are sick, emotionally drained and traumatized. I have seen it happen thousands of times.
My college degrees are in Psychology and Science. I am a Scientist who is fascinated by the transformative effects the dolphins have on swimmers. Now, as I work with Elaine Thompson we are able to document the effects of these dolphin sounds on people. It becomes clear that the dolphins are helping people to become whole. It is a natural trait of the dolphins to do this automatically with everyone they meet in the ocean. This is one reason why they ask people to enter their water environment (where frequencies travel six times faster than in the air) and swim with them. They care about us. The dolphins truly care about humanity.
I look forward to sharing their wisdom with you as we sit and talk in circle together .. becoming a pod of people in the way of the Dolphin Pods.
*The Medulla Oblongata: the widening continuation of the spinal cord, forming the lowest part of the brain and containing nerve centers that control breathing, circulation, etc.
return to Mirrors Bios
return to home index page